CCDRD AG has 20 years experience in performing pharmacokinetic and phase III trials with inhalation products both in healthy volunteers and patients. We have established workflows and study protocols for inhaled products that resulted in a high degree of standardization as well as in significant reduction of intra-subject variances of the inhaled drugs.
- Standardized inhalation procedures for Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI) and Metered-Dose Inhaler (MDI)
- Specific inhaler training procedures
- Practical experience with different devices such as Diskus®, HandiHaler®, Turbohaler®, Spiromax®, Forspiro® and others
- Detailed workflows and study protocols for inhalation products
- Small dosing groups
- Double-dummy design
- Highly sensitive, validated analytical methods for inhaled APIs available